Sunday, April 27, 2008

The baby bump...25 weeks...and I popped!

Yep. I popped! I woke up one morning and there it was in all it's glory. A giant belly. I realize it's been a process but sometimes I look at myself and think, where did that come from?! The giant alien parasite is slowly taking over my body and transforming it into a life support for itself. I'm feeling very pregnant now! And still, 15 weeks to go. The second trimester just flew by...good thing because the first trimester took for-e-ver! I'm going to try and keep myself busy this summer to make time go by faster. Good thing we live by the beach. I'm sure we'll be going a few times a week. I'll need to be in a minimal amount of clothing if possible. I'm starting to get pregnant swollen kankles at the end of the day and pregnant face...my favorite. Oh wait, no, I take that back. My sciatica is my fav. It's really bad right now. This baby is literally a pain in the ass. Matt thinks we should name her sciatica as a punishment. I'm thinking about it. Overall, I am doing really well and starting to get excited for another cute little girl to join the fatgirl family compound. Here's wishing me luck in the third triemester. Ready or not, here it comes!


Bellylicous!


It's hard for me to be serious for very long. I had to get one of me looking as unattractive as possible.

The growth, up close!


Gotta love this one!


8 comments:

Lesley said...

I think you look cute! I kinda just kinda wish I was you. Someday. I'm thinking almost four years apart is sounding good. Get Austin outta diapers, and into preschool. Yep perfect timing.
Anyway we started a blog. skeegandlou.blogspot.com. so hopefully we can keep in touch a little better!
Have fun in that California sun, and catch some rays for me!

Carr Family said...

Your bump is looking good and coming in nicely. I've turned into one big blob...my face is chubby, the butt and thighs have increased drastically and the belly sticks straight out. I'am happy to say that I feel great though. Girl names suck. We have a nameless child and are having the hardest time coming up with a name for this munchkin. She will be named in the hospital for sure or even after....who knows. Your kids are awesome and it gets me excited for when Liam is old enough to play soccer and for nameless girl to dance around....I love it!!

Hillary said...

With Matt in Hollywood these days, Sciatica might not be too far off from what other celebrities have been naming their kids. Not that Matt is a celebrity, but maybe naming her Sciatica will bolster his fame.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

You couldn't be any cuter! I love the growing belly and I'm so glad it's on you and not me! The "pure" misery is about to begin. Lucky you! Good thing you'll have a cute little reward at the end of it all!

Laura Taylor said...

You are the skinnest pregnant person I have every seen! I bet you fit right back in your clothes after the baby is born! You brat!!

Talea Hollingshead said...

I wish my belly looked like that right now! You look great and still so skinny. Man, some people get all the luck!

T.K. said...

You are bellicious fo sure!!! If we all could look that hot when were pregnant huh, cuz I know my arss will pregnated before my belly haha. Yah by the way I love that guy he is on prison break that's awesome you saw him at Max game.

La La Land said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I approve of the name... didn't you know that's Alice's middle name?