Saturday, April 26, 2008

I remembered that face!

Max had a soccer game today and guess who we saw there?! The mystery celebrate that I couldn't figure out. His sons team was playing our team. Matt confirmed that I wasn't crazy and he is famous. His name is William Fitchner and he's in a ton of stuff. Armageddon, Crash, Prison Break, Nine lives, Pearl Harbor...just to name a few. It was nice to finally figure it out so I can get it off my mind. I'll never forget that name again. He's a great actor too.

(Just a side note for Tara. His sons name is Van. I thought of you every time he cheered for him:)

4 comments:

The Hunt House said...

Hilarious! He IS a great actor. How random was that though? I can't wait for Soccer games.

Hillary said...

He's usually the guy that plays the creepy man or the perv next door. But regardless, he is still famous.

dana said...

I love the random star spottings around town. And I love him as an actor. He was a bright spot in the ridiculous Prison Break storyline.

سكاي للتنظيف said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
ترميم البيت
شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت الشعر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
عزل الاسطح
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض