Wednesday, September 17, 2008

post nasal drip

There's nothing quite like the burning sensation from the nose clear down the throat. Post nasal drip may be the worst thing in the entire world. The only way to get the burning to go away is to shove toilet paper up the nose so air can't creep in to cause the pain that we all enjoy so much. We've had a mad case of it at our house (accompanied by a lovely lingering cough) for the last several weeks and are just now starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hallafreakinluiah!

This doesn't help me feel any better.


Good thing I have this entertainer


/helper.


Heaven knows this ones not helpful!


I'm pretty sure when I took this picture I had toilet paper shoved up my nose. Lovely!


No post nasal drip for this happy baby. Good thing. The Fackrell's are coming back to life...watch out!


11 comments:

Laura Taylor said...

Niki, he is an absolute doll. I love his chubby cheeks!

The Hyer Family said...

That post got me excited for winter! Hope you all are on the mend!

Carr Family said...

I love everything about this post. It is so real life in action.

Ryan and Kim said...

Wow, that is an adorable smile that boy has!

T.K. said...

Dude your kids are so DAMN cute and what a chunker I love it. Happy 9th Anniversary you guys are so cute, your the perfect couple, I just love my nikster!!

Hillary said...

Really? Mia isn't helpful? From that photo it looked like her life didn't revolve around being dressed up, princesses and all things girly :)

dana said...

hilarious. and adorable.

The Andelins said...

Holy cow. Could that baby be any cuter??? I miss you- let's chat soon! XOXO

Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest baby!!

olivers said...

I can't believe how big he is already. I Love that you have two boys. and your little princess. Hope all is well

The Lamberts said...

nikki he is so cute I hope your delivery was good. What a cute family.