Saturday, September 6, 2008

A GOOD WEEK

It's been a good week in the Fackrell home. I wish i could go into more detail but I really don't have time. Here are a few fun new things we've been up to.


Max started soccer today. He scored a goal! Go Max! (It was hot...90 degrees)


I was ready to shave my head so instead, I got a hair cut.


Luke at 5 weeks old. He's been smiling at me this week and today he made an "Ew" sound. It about melted my heart.


Mia took this picture, I thought it turned out really cute.


Can't live with em, can't live without em.


I love these kids. Most of the time :)

School starts Monday so maybe I'll have a little more free time then. Stay tuned.

11 comments:

Lainee said...

I don't know what it is about the third child but I had to chop my hair off too!!

dana said...

your haircut is ADORABLE!!!
LOVE it.

The Andelins said...

ok.... i am LOVING the new post!!! Haircut, TOTALLY cute, baby... i am in LOVE!!! Aww.. I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!! Let's chat when life is normal!! XOXO

Ronni Blair said...

Cute Cute Cute kids! They sure keep me going!

J Lindsay said...

Holy cow!!! What cuties! Chubbie babies are the
BEST!! Love ya!

Lesley said...

Cute pictures! I cant believe that Luke is already 5 weeks! I love your hair. Very cute.

Erika Ann Mouritsen said...

You have a chubby baby!
Passing up Mia already!
Just kidding!
He is too cute!
I also love your haircut.

A and J said...

Yeah finally a new post...I couldn't wait to see little luke. I can't wait to squeeze him. He's so cute it make me baby hungry...okay maybe not, but cute hair

Em said...

Way cute hair and cute little baby!!! Oh my goodness I can't believe you have three kids. You need to come visit us so we can really see them!

La La Land said...

So cute, and I LOVE your haircut! I miss you!

سكاي للتنظيف said...

شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

تسليك مجارى
شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت الشعر بالرياض
شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض