Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 weeks and the little rascals are off to school

Wow! I know everyone always says they can't believe time goes by so fast, but...I felt like with my other babies the first six weeks took for-e-ver. Like it would never end and I was never going to sleep, eat or get ready for the rest of my life. This time it's been different. It's flown by! I can't believe my baby is 6 weeks. What a great kid he has been. That cute little face is looking up at me while I am writing this and he looks just like his dad to me. (Makes me love him that much more.) We went to our 6 weeks check up yesterday and the little chuncker is just over 12 lbs. already. I love his cute squishy little body. His smile is adorable and he love, love, loves the bath. His favorite places to hang out are Max's arms and the swing. He HATES his car seat. I can't wait until he gets used to it. He screams his head off everywhere we go. Good thing I have two little helpers in the back who love to put his binki in his mouth every 5 seconds :) Gotta love that.

FINALLY! School started. It seems like everyone elses kids have been in school forever and mine are just starting. Monday was Mia's first day of preschool and Max started 2nd grade. Mia was a little unsure at first but is having a blast. Max was so excited to be back in school again to play hand ball and be with all his friends. And mom is loving it too. I have one kid in the mornings, two in the afternoons and three in the late afternoon/evenings. It makes my life so much easier and each kid gets a little more one on one time. It's nice to be back in a routine.


I had to get a picture of him on his 6 week birthday and this is the only one I could get before my camera died. Not the best picture and blurry but it works. He's still cute!



Matt and his mini me. Look at those profiles. I love it!


Thumbs up to school! Cute little snots!

6 comments:

Jean said...

Yahoo for back 2 school!! It sounds fabulous that the kids are so much more spaced out in their time at home. Lovely! Yay for Niki Time!!

Adorable pictures. Happy 6 weeks to the squishy little nugget!! I LOVE that picture of him and Matt. So cute.

Hillary said...

I can tell Matt is on the verge of giving Luke a little "love bruise" in that photo. But I must say, a well deserved one. Cute little sucker.

dana said...

Glad you're back on schedule. SO nice for mom. And yes, Luke is a serious Mini-Matt. cute.

Talea Hollingshead said...

Gotta love the "first day of school" pic. You can see how excited they are to be going. Luke is so blasted cute! I love his double chin! Fat babies are just so fun. I am working on getting Addy three or four chins...

La La Land said...

Cute little snots they are!!! I can't stand it!

سكاي للتنظيف said...

كشف تسربات المياه
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة غسيل خزانات بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض
كشف تسربات
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض