Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Taylor made

The Taylor family (my family) had photos taken this summer....and now that I'm back in the blogging world I thought I'd share. It's a lot, I know. They're all so great! We haven't had photos taken in 4 years so we were over due. I stare in amazement at how BIG my family has gotten. The one word that comes to mind is birth control! So much spawn! And we just found out my sister in law Hannah is pregnant. Mom and dad, what have you done?! Good thing we love each other.




Left to Right, Top: Bryce, Hannah, Michelle, Me, Luke, Matt, Dad, Mom, Matt, Ella, Joelle, Nadia, Aaron, Taylor, Jared
Bottom: Izabela, Isaia, Max, Mia, Trey, Cole, Kyle, Sammi







The girls



The grown up girls



The men. I love that all my brothers but Aaron have the same look on their faces. Aaron missed the memo. From the words of Zoolander..."These Taylor boys are so hot right now."



Our little family




Lukie's one year old photo. I crumble when I see it.



This one might be my favorite photo of all.



Wait, maybe this is my fav.



Mia and Mom



Boy cousins. Before taking this photo they already had sticks in their hands. I love that we let them keep them for the photo.



The girls



All the little ones


It was a fun...very hot...summer with family. But we're sure glad to be home in California. We missed it.
No offense.

7 comments:

Kylee said...

So cute! I love your individual family one- you look so dang pretty!

Ashley said...

Those pictures are so fun! There are some fun personalities!

Odell Family said...

Wow! Those are awesome pictures. It is so cool to see all the kids of your brothers and sisters too. I can't believe how much Michelle's daughter looks like her. Such a Good Looking Family!!

T.K. said...

THese all are so BEautiful I miss you how are things?

Allison said...

cute cute cute cute cute! dang girl! it just oozes!

bean said...

WHAT!!!! how cute are these pics? I love them. Who took them? You guys look like you had a great time together. Im jealous... call me

gunnfam said...

Super cute pictures. I can't believe how big everyone is getting!