Tuesday, November 3, 2009

15 months and still in love!

I am still in love with this 15 months of chunk.
He stopped walking and now has a strict running only policy.
He's a mini tornado, makes a mess everywhere he goes, and he goes everywhere.
He loves playing in the toilet which drives me insane...mostly because the other two kids are having flushing issues...ew!
His eyes are still blue as can be. Grandmas little Mr. Blue eyes.
Still NO TEETH!
He's obsessed with his binki and loves his bottle.
Finally sleeping through the night.
He's my cuddle bug...and he's growing up way too fast.





4 comments:

lyndsey said...

need more pictures of lucas please. also can i request a post about the dog?

Em said...

He is so cute!!!! I can't believe he doesn't have teeth... your kind of lucky Cru bites the crap out of me!

megan said...

looks like I spoke too soon (my comment in the email i just sent you) there is a picture of lucas!!! but i agree with lyndsey, need more!!

and still no teeth? elijah got his first at almost 16 months...think lucas is going to pass him up??? doesn't it make you feel bad for the poor dude?!

ok, more pictures!please! :-)

The Andelins said...

No teeth Luke???! Even Cam has a tooth, and she isn't even 5 months yet!!! Haha just teasing Lukey... we still think you are the coolest 15 month old around.