Saturday, May 9, 2009

My mom on Mother's Day

Thank you mom for:

Carrying me in your womb for 9 months and 2 weeks. (sorry about that :)
Taking care of me for all of those years along with 5 other siblings.
Showing me you can still have fun when you're a mom.
Listening to ABBA while you cleaned the house.
Coming to all my soccer games and track meets.
Supporting me in everything I chose to do.
Doing your best to keep me healthy.
Teaching me to be independent.
Loving my children.
Loving me.


My beautiful mother! (18 years old)



Thank you for being my mom. I love you girl!

3 comments:

lyndsey said...

you were 2 weeks late?? oy. your mom looks so pretty in that picture. what a great little ode to mom :)

Em said...

I miss your fun little mommy. Happy Mothers day to you, your kids are so dang cute!

Krista said...

Man that picture of your mom at 18 looks so much like Sammi! I love to see your pictures!