Monday, May 4, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Max is home sick today. He's the last one in the family to get the Oregon imported cold we've had. Sick Max is way more fun then sick Mia or Luke. Here's our day so far:

-Max woke up and had some tea for his sore throat.
-Then he ran the bath water and took a bath...all by himself of course.
-After that he wanted to make mom and dad breakfast. Eggs and toast. Yummy!
-He's been playing with and entertaining the baby.
-Read some of his book.
-Had a fingernail clipping lesson with mom.
-Watched a couple of TV shows.
-Wrote a couple funny comics. (he's so clever.)
-Helped me pick out the latest books he wants from his book order.
-And he's been keeping me company while I get the house picked up. (telling me the latest facts about sharks, the temperature inside of an igloo, and reading me jokes from his joke book.)



It's been a pretty good day so far for me. I don't mind sick Max...it's been fun hanging out with him today.


Making breakfast.


In 8 years this little guy will be making me breakfast too. I'm looking forward to it. :)



4 comments:

Em said...

I want someone to make me breakfast what the heck. I'm so sorry you guys have all been sick that sucks big time! Hope everyone is done with it soon. Although I might keep Max sick for awhile maybe he could clean too?

B Brown said...

I'd keep him home again just for the breakfast! Hope he feels better.

Jean said...

I hope he feels better soon. Sounds like sick Max is a blast, though!

Stars&Straps said...

We wondered if something was up...Owen was looking forward to seeing Max at Scouts (yes...we actually went...)! I hope your household is feeling better these days. Let's get these boys together in the next couple weeks. I'm not going anywhere (true story). And we are leaving the day after Memorial day.