Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Want to make at least a $1000!!!!


Summer has been pretty busy! And we know that it's been a long time since we've written on this blog, but we will post some great stuff soon!

In the meantime I wanted to see if any of you could help out with something I'm trying to do. Currently I'm trying to find funding ($25,000) for three commercials that I want to shoot at the end of September. They are for Nintendo Wii, Stride Gum and Pampers Diapers. All three are written by copywriters who work with some of the biggest ad agencies in the world. $25,000 of course sounds like a lot, but the ad agencies have said they will reimburse the production costs of the commercials when they are finished. So I really just need to borrow the money. So, whoever invests I plan on giving a $5,000 investment incentive. The idea is give $25,000 and get $30,000 back.

Most of you don't have that kind of money laying around in a cookie jar, or under your mattress, haha, but perhaps you know of someone who does, who loves film or who just likes to invest. What's great about you finding someone is that I will give you at least a $1,000 finders fee for leading me to someone who will invest. That $1,000 may go up to as much as $5,000 if these commercials make money (more than covering the production costs), which they could totally do! If you happen to know of anyone, I've prepared a investment proposal and I can email it to you, so just contact me:

skaeddy.m@gmail.com

This investment proposal has everything anyone would need to know about what I'm trying to do with these commercials. My main goal with finishing these commercials is that I plan on taking the next step in my career and get into commercial directing. There are a couple companies really interested in me and who are waiting to see how these commercials turn out. I love editing, writing and directing Yo Gabba Gabba! but it definitely would be great to take the next step! Thanks for your time! Contact me if you have any leads! Thanks so much!!!


Matt

No comments: