Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me!

Welcome to baseball season 2010. Introducing the new hero in our family...Speedy feet! Our neighbor John announces the baseball games, and yesterday while announcing (as Max was bookin' it to first base) he yelled out..."Wow, look at speedy feet go!"



After striking 6 kids out,
making an amazing play to first base and getting that blue jay out,
then catching a fly ball and getting that other blue jay out....

who else would be deserving of the game ball then Mr. Max "speedy feet" Fackrell?
I contained my excitement but inside I wanted to stand up and announce "that's my kid!"
Wow! What a game!

If only I would've brought my video camera. It will for sure be there next game and I will post video of him pitching. It's too cute!!!! (only don't tell him i think it's cute. he would be mortified!)

6 comments:

lyndsey said...

so so adorable. of COURSE max would be a natural. please post video! [and by "our neighbor john" do you mean THE neighbor john?? ;) ]

Kylee said...

So cool! We'll for sure have to come to one of his games! Looks like fun!

Jean said...

That ROCKS. Go Max!!!! (Your neighbor "John"... haha! Only in California.)

Andy said...

Is his nickname really "speedy feet"? If so, that's an awesome nickname to have. Atta boy Max!

jenn (+ will) said...

niki, i love your blog!!

The Lamberts said...

thats so awesome go max. Cute pictures!