Monday, June 1, 2009

Ciana

I need therapy. I'm pretty sure I have abandonment issues at this point. We have so many friends that come and go here in lovely Pasadena. I feel like no one ever plants there feet and stays. When our favorite neighbors, The Westovers, moved, I thought it couldn't get any worse. Yes it can! Ciana and Paul have moved to San Fran. and we will miss them dearly.

Ciana is like a second mom to my kids. After I had Luke she would come over and make breakfast, lunch and dinner. But more then that it's been nice to have her come over and chill with me at night when the kids are in bed. Watching movies, eating dove bars and drinking Kumbucha. Who am I going to drink Kumbucha with?! She is so helpful and an amazing friend to me.

Hurry up and start having kids so I can come visit and help you with those little stinkers.


Matt and my birthdays 3 years ago.

Good luck with your new lives kids, you better be visiting soon.

3 comments:

megan said...

really really sad! why did they go and something like that?!

cute cute pictures!

Jean said...

I know. I'm traumatized. I found out she was moving on the day before she moved. AHHH!!! Why do awesome people keep leaving??

La La Land said...

Oh, I love Ciana!!! So sad!