Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE BOY IS 8!


He's 8? How did that happen? It was a very fun weekend for him. I will tell more in another post (when I get photos) but for now here are a few things I love about this cute kid:

1. The best older brother in the world- Mia and Lucas are lucky to have him in their lives.

2. Helpful- Max has a list of chores he does every day. He has taken out the trash every day for over a year. When he's out of town, I don't know what to do without him.

3. Intelligent- Smart, smart kid. Not only is he an excellent student, Max is very intuitive. I've
had several people ask me how he's so intelligent. They want to know what I am teaching
him and how. The truth is, he just came that way. He blows me away sometimes.

4. Athletic- Probably one of the most coordinated kids alive. Every year his soccer coaches are
blown away, and the kid has mad skateboarding skills.

5. Spicy- A better word then personality. Max is full of spice.

6. Artistic- He is following in his fathers footsteps. He's a great artist and very inventive.

7. Hilarious- Just his facial expressions crack me up. Funny kid!

8. Warm- He is so easy to get along with and has a very warm side to him.

9. Competitive- He can be overly competitive sometimes but I think it's a great quality.

10. Curious- Max always wants me to explain things in detail. He has a huge capacity for knowledge and can't get enough. Try explaining to this kid where babies come from when he's not satisfied with a generic answer. He gives me a fun for my money. :)

11. Happy- He really has such a great time with everything he does in life. It's been a great life
so far.

I love everything about you Max. Happy 8th birthday buddy!

6 comments:

Kizzycakes said...

Happy Birthday MAX!!! We totally miss you and hope your day was fun. George always talks about his 7-and-a-half year old friend in California -- I guess you'll be his favorite 8 year old friend now!

The Andelins said...

Happy Birthday to Max!!!!!!! Rich still needs you to teach him your mad skateboarding skills!!!

Jean said...

Happy Birthday Max!! You are AHHH-SOME!!! Amazing picture!

Kylee said...

Oh we love Max too! He is such a cool kid!

Andy was glad to hear that he loved the G.I. Joe.

We should get together soon-I'll edit some of the pics from the grand event and give them to you next time we see you!

Kylee said...

p.s. that would be cool if you could add me to the pasadena ward mom page so I can look at it-unless you have to be in the ward (thats fine if so).

Holly said...

Wow! Eight? Where does the time fly? That means my kids birthday is coming up and I just don't know if I can handle 8 quite yet. Happy Birthday Max, we love getting to know more about you!