Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby blessing, baptism, the boys

I just got these pictures from my sister in law. Thanks again Kylee for the amazing photos. We absolutely love them. Last weekend was a big one for us. Max was baptized and then baby Lucas was blessed. It was so fun seeing all the boys in white. What a fun day for all.

Kids don't get cuter then that. Kudos to Laura Daines for the beautiful knitted blanket.


What a sweetie! I love this baby.


Proud little Max. I love this kid too!


The classic pre baptism pose with dad.



All the boys. I love the little half smile Luke gave. So sweet! What fun memories we have from the weekend. It was so much fun to have family and friends here. Mark Aug (a member Matt taught on his mission) spoke at the baptism. He did a great job. We had so much fun with the Grahams and were sad to see them go. Thanks to all that came for sharing in our special day.


13 comments:

Erika Ann Mouritsen said...

I love the picture on the bottom of Luke doing a cute little half smile!

Jean said...

Aww, what beautiful photos!! She's so talented. Everybody looks great! I LOVE the baby blessing outfit and green blankie!

dana said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful boys!
That green blanket...
Mrs. Daines, you are AMAZING. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Talea Hollingshead said...

What a special day! I love the pic of all your little men in white. We get to bless Addy next week and I can't wait to see her in her dress!

olivers said...

That picture of your three boys is perfect. I love it. I saw your family this weekend the where cheering as I ran past during the marathon. I thought of you then I had flash backs of how much fun we had in highschool. look how far we have come!!

Jana Homer said...

How neat is that! Your kids are so adorable Nikki! They look just like you!!

Hillary said...

The half smile Lucas is giving makes him look like a spitting image of his father. It's almost like he and Matt are giving the same grin, minus the teeth - on Lucas, not Matt....

gunnfam said...

Those pictures are priceless!! Congrats to all the boys in your life. Such a big weekend.

Ryan and Kim said...

Thanks so much for inviting us. We were so glad that we could be in town to witness the events!

Annie Koop said...

Congrats!!! Cute pictures. I can't belive how similar Luke looks like Max. Cute boys!!!

B Brown said...

The pics of all your boys in white are too cute for words! I love Lucas's blessing outfit.

Holly said...

I love the pictures, I need your sister-in-law to come take pictures for me! Your family is so cute!

T.K. said...

All these pics are soo beautiful. I especially love the one of all the boys with Luke and his cute grin.