Sunday, March 23, 2008

The new baby bump...20 weeks and growing.

I remembered today that I need to take new pics. of my growing belly for all to see. It really has gotten a lot bigger the past 5 weeks and I'm feeling genuinely pregnant. I am feeling her move a lot now, mostly 11 o'clock at night when I'm trying to go to sleep and also early when I get up for my 5 am bathroom run. Matt felt her for the first time the other night. I must say, feeling the baby move is one of my favorite things about being pregnant. I love it! I don't love the round ligament pains I've been having, or the newly aching low back. I've made it half way, only 20 weeks to go. Did I say only? Sigh! But then again, I only have 20 weeks to go!!! I'm experienced enough to know that I'll want her in there the whole 20 weeks. Just one less sleepless night.

This is me supposedly "glowing"



A closer shot for your viewing pleasure!



And last, but certainly not least, the new view from the top. It seems so much bigger from my point of view.

10 comments:

T.K. said...

Yah Nikki I am so glad that you have updated, and that cute belly what can I say DARLING!! Looks like you had a fun time with the in-laws. When are you ever coming into town?

La La Land said...

It's about time you put some new pictures up! I absolutely love your "view from the top" photos." I never did get one of those of myself. Here's to babies that stay in all 40 weeks!!!

dana said...

Love those View from the Top shots. Keep em coming! Half way there. Um, you can totally make it.

Kylee said...

So stinking cute! You're probably the cutest pregnant woman ever! I cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Carr Family said...

Your baby bump is so cute and little. I'm going to look like one big beached whale this summer....I CAN'T WAIT. Keep the picture updates coming.

Kizzycakes said...

look at you! i bet matt is so happy to have a belly to rub all the time! hope you're feeling good and excited for #3. you look fabulous!!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

This is Hayley and Shawn Lambert, Krista's fam... I found your blog through Kylee's and we can not believe how much Mia looks like Sammi. They could be twins. Actually there is that picture of Max and Mia looking over the edge of the pool and that looks like kyle and Sammi both. Way cute kids!!! Good luck with the one on the way :)

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

SO CUTE! I can't wait to see your "huge" belly at the end. The suspence is gonna kill me!

Jana Homer said...

Nikki! Oh my heck, I can't believe I found you! Seriously I was just thinking about you the other day! How in the heck are you! (this is Jana Bundy by the way... sorry don't mean to be creepy or anything!) anyway, Congrats on the new little one! Your family is adorable!!

Jean said...

Awww, you look adorable. That's a perfect little bump. Hooray for half way!!! :-)