Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little mommy

Mia: (while crying) Mom, I just want to have a baby.

Me: Mia, you can't have a baby right now, you have to wait until you're a mommy.

Mia: (still crying) But mom, I can't wait, I just want to be a mommy now.

Me: Mia, I promise, when you grow up you can have as many babies as you want.

Mia: (stops crying and stares at me for a few seconds. I can tell she's really thinking about this.) I can!

Me: You sure can!

I'm pretty sure she pictured a ton of babies lined up, all for her joy and pleasure.

I hate to break it to her, but I'm pretty sure when she becomes a mommy she won't want as many babies as she thought she wanted. It's a rude awakening to the best of us.

For now, she's being a great little mommy to baby Lukie.


1 comment:

Debbie Fitzgerald said...

Thanks for the pic's Niki. I miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see ya this summer.....Love ya
Dad