Saturday, January 10, 2009

Neglecting the blog

Here's our happenings from the past month. Enjoy!


Meet Cathrine. Max has good taste, she's a cutie.



She wants a barbie...good thing she got 8!


Max doesn't believe in Santa anymore but posted for a photo anyways. Doesn't he look like he's not buying it? Ha ha!


Mia's first real time in the snow. She wouldn't stop eating it and loved it.


A lot of TV watching


Making cookies...yum, yum!


Luke biting everyone's chin that he can get a hold of.



Max went shooting with dad, uncle Jason, Grandpa, Nate, and Andy. It got so cold he had to wait in the car. You'd think he's used to 70 degree weather.




Jason DeVilliers brithday party. Our first real outing without kids. We really enjoyed it!


A trip to disneyland with cousin Auri


Our baby is finally getting over being sick for most of his life...2009 should be a good year for us. We can't wait to see what's in store for us. Happy new year too you all!

5 comments:

The Andelins said...

If my baby doesn't end up cute, will you two grow my next one?? We will pay top dollar!! Call me when you can! XOXO

Kylee said...

I love the Mickey picture. Its a first for Auri-I never want to wait in line.

Thanks again for coming with us-I had tons of fun and we want to do it again sometime when Andy can take a break.

B Brown said...

A night out sans children? How fun!

Max & Mia are good older siblings. Max just let my Max scribble on his paper last Sunday at church. He just smiled & gave me a head nod that it was ok when I tried to pull Max away. Sweet kid.

Lesley said...

I am glad poor little luke is feeling better!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Sounds like a fun holiday, your kids are so stinken' cute!!!