Friday, November 14, 2008

First diaper change


Max was complaining that I needed to change the babies diaper. So, I told him he could change it for me. He wanted to know why I thought he would EVER want to change a diaper. Anyways, after a while he decided it wouldn't hurt to try, after all, it wasn't like it was poopy! The baby was even amused by the whole thing. He was very patient with how long it took and Max kept saying, "Just don't pee on me!" Max did such a good job, it won't be has last. :)

8 comments:

The Hyer Family said...

HA! That's funny! Lauren actually changed Kate's diaper the other morning, and it looked totally normal! I wouldn't even have known! They both get up so early in the morning and play for a little in their room, and Kate had wet through to her pjs, so Lauren simply took off Kate's jammies and diaper and put on a clean diaper! I had a good laugh!

La La Land said...

So funny...I love Max.

sachia said...

Good job Maxamillion! That is really quite cool!

Carr Family said...

I'll take three max's please. One for each kid in my house wearing a diaper and the other one just cause he seems like a really cool kid to have around. How much?

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

That's awesome, great job MAX. Might as well train them while they are young!

Laura Taylor said...

Can you send one of him over to my house?

Debbie Fitzgerald said...

Hey Niki...you guys re awesome! love those spec's on Max....
Dad

سكاي للتنظيف said...

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
عزل الاسطح
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة نظافة بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

كشف تسربات
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض