Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Facks of Life

Ok, here's my attempt at a blog. I figure if nothing else, it'll be fun for the kids and I to work on and look back at. And we are hoping 2008 brings good change and the startings of the life we've always wanted. You know, a life full of flu seasons, kids cutting their own hair, gumballs and dirty feet. A house in the 'burbs with a backyard and a new dog we have to force the kids to help care for. So, when I put it like that it doesn't sound as charming, but it's still the life we want.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! What are the possibilities of you teaching me how to rig one up for the Beach Comer's? Love, love, love these pics! You guys are so adorable! When can we see pics of the lemon sized newest Fack of life?
your favorite,
Michelle

laura said...

i found you on the internets. congrats on your graduation from myspace!

bean said...

Your kids are SSSSSOOOOO big! I can't believe it. No offence to Matt, I think they look just like you Niki. Well, congrats on the blog. You will come to find that it is really just an online journal. For those of us who don't keep one its the only way. I have added you already.. hope you don't mind!!!!! love and miss ya joce

Kylee said...

You're so cute! I miss you guys!!! I love your opening to your blog...fits just perfect. How are you feeling now?

Jayrod said...

Hey Niki, cool site. Much more "personal" i think. It's so cool that you have all of those friends down there and that your family is doing so well. That is really cool! Congrats on the midwife appointment. Maybe I'll have some little ones running around and skateboarding too someday. Good luck and maybe we'll hang out when you come up. Love you guys, Jared