Saturday, February 16, 2008

My baby bump!

Ok, I thought it might be fun for everyone to watch me get fat! (since it is such a rare thing) I am 15 weeks pregnant now and just starting to show. I'm sure I'll look back at these pictures and laugh at myself for thinking I was showing. I'm just getting over being sick and my energy level has gone up a lot. I guess you could say I feel like I just came out of a coma and am now feeling the excitement of being pregnant and having a third child in our home. Only two more weeks and we'll know what we are having. But for now enjoy my little baby bump. We might not be laughing in four or five months.



A view from the top!





10 comments:

Kylee said...

So cute! I want to goosh it! :)...kind of like the way you attacked my belly-gooshing Auri! Im glad your starting to feel better!

That was a cool valentine box-one of the coolest that I've seen!

When are you guys going to St. George next? Easter?

Nat said...

look at you, miss starting to look prego for real!

dana said...

Adorable! Keep the pictures comin. I especially like the view from the top.

Laura Taylor said...

You are the cutest little preggo girl I have ever seen!

Jean said...

What a fun picture! Look at that little bump - you're SO CUTE pregnant, Niki!!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

OH YOU LOOK SO CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU FULL TERM! I JUST CAN'T PICTURE YOU BIG AT ALL!

Brittany said...

Way cute! But I don't think you can technically call that "getting fat!" Keep us posted!

gunnfam said...

That's so fun to see the pictures! I'm glad you're showing...a bump! I believe you're the only one with a true little bump, I don't think I ever hit that stage. I went from fat to HUGE MOUNTAIN!

T.K. said...

Ooh u r too cute, & little!! I love seeing little prego girls like you. Exciting and fun, but I'm sure u don't think as much, at least you are feeling better.

La La Land said...

I love the view from the top. Can't wait until you look like a globe again.